Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crankworx 2010

Wow so Crankworx this year was unreal. I always have the best time when everyone from allover comes together in whistler. I have the most fun riding and killing it with all my buddies that i only see a couple times a year. Here are so cool photos I shot on my new digi cam!

airdome pano
Photobucket

shooting high five, with Ross and Howey
Photobucket

my room
Photobucket

This year me and some friends from home packed up and headed up on the saturday crankworx started. I got a rad place right in the village beside the 711 that by the end of the week was not the same to say the least haha.

I shot a video of my 5 favourite hits on the hill with my good friend Ross Measures that you can check out below.

High Five 4: Luke Fulton from mtbville on Vimeo.



One evening me and Mike Zinger headed to the River jumps to get some rad photos and this is what we came up with !

superseatindian

3t

tuck

whip

Crankworx was rad as usual this year!
Have a good one, Luke!

No comments: