Thursday, February 26, 2009

News Update

So its been a couple weeks sine the last post and since then i have been working lots saving for summer and trips coming up. Recently while filming with Aaron Larock for his video I sufferd a fractured scaphoid in my wrist sadly i will be out for 6 weeks, but will be updating this blog regularly with my progress on healing and progress on building jumps in my yard with good friends, nothing helps you heal faster then friends and support of course i will only be driving the bobcat because i can not dig with a cast on. below is a link to a quick video!

http://vimeo.com/3385522 password is luke


the day after I got hurt i got a nice care package from Sunringle in the mail, along with some rad new Geax tires and a Cove frame!






hope to be back in the saddle soon
Cheers Luke!

No comments: